Free educational material produced using Unity can be found here:
– WebGL [ On-Line App ] not supported on portable devices
– MacOS Desktop App
– Android App
There are four types of timbre modification (DSP):
1. Bandpass (remove both lows and highs) – Easy
2. Boost (amplify using a bell shape) – Medium
3. Bandreject (remove mids only) – Hard
4. Cut (attenuate using a bell shape) – Crazy
Select an ‘S’ (solo) button to prevent other types of DSP from affecting your audio.
Select an ‘M’ (mute) button to prevent this type of DSP from affecting your audio.
For example, select the solo on ‘Bandpass’ to make these exercises easier.
When using built-in speakers, select the ‘M’ (mute) button on 32, 63, & 125. This is not encouraged as you should probably be using a good pair of headphones.
Select the solo on ‘AB’ (or the mute on ‘Non-AB’) to make these exercises easier, this will alternately playback processed sound for a few seconds followed by unprocessed sound for a few seconds.