Monitor Controller Package
WARNING: Improper use could result in LOUD signals.
Includes these 5 plug-ins, which communicate with one another in the background to create a virtual monitor controller:
- Main Control Room Console
- Speaker A (controlled via the Master Section)
- Speaker B (controlled via the Master Section)
- Speaker C (controlled via the Master Section)
- Talk-Back Mic (controlled via the Master Section)
An external analog monitor controller is an often pricey yet handy thing to have, especially if you have more than one pair of monitors. While you’re saving your pennies, try taking our virtual monitor controller for a spin. Warning: if these plug-ins are providing gain reduction ( thus making your monitors quieter ) and you delete or bypass them, then there will NOT be any gain reduction ( thus your monitors will get louder ). TURN YOUR MONITORS DOWN if you are going to bypass or remove one of these plug-ins from your signal path.
Usage Notes:Tech note: Aux faders 1, 2, & 3 can be used to offset gain differences between your monitors.